I was recently hunting VISA signature debit cards for my friends who would be traveling with me for a trip. So, they can have access to airport lounge along with me.
India is going through the digital upgrade and there are many new age banks coming up with saving accounts to meet the needs of new age citizens.
The welcome pack was looking good and the card is stunning black. I was impressed with the delivery speed and the package.
Why IDFC Bank Saving Account?
- Unlimited free fund transfer through Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS/ UPI) Inward & Outward and bill payments online
- Free any bank any network ATM transaction
- No fuel surcharge, no charge on IRCTC transactions
- Free visa signature debit card for life
- Usually, VISA signature card comes with 1,000 per year annual fee
- No Annual Fee
- No charges for banking transactions
- Passbook Issuance & Printing
- Alerts for transactions on your account
- Cash Deposit / Withdrawal at our branches by the customer
- Outstation Cheque Collection
- Phone Banking
- Interest/ TDS Certificate
- Net Banking
- DD – Duplicate Issuance
- Balance Enquiry (Branch/ Channels)
- Foreign Currency Draft Issuance and few others
- No penalty for non-maintenance of Average Monthly Balance Requirement
- Your free airport lounge access is not affected, just maintain 25 INR for the transaction to go through your card verification.
- Though you will lose some benefits like Unlimited ATM withdrawal from any bank and free BooMyShow tickets
- First-time purchase offer
- First-time use of card on POS has a cash back of 10% up to 250 INR.